Sunday 23 December 2012

rocks-off.com review


Heavenly star body massager by rocks-off ltd



When I was offered the chance to review the new heavenly star body massager by rocks-off I was overjoyed , I had already seen the product launch on the rocks-off.com web site and thought it looked amazing , so I was really looking forward to testing this awesome new product.



The rocks-off heavenly body star massager can be used in so many ways you will wonder what you ever did with out it



The massager’s unusual ergonomic star design is so easy to use, it allows you to manoeuvre over the contours of the body regardless of its shape and size without having to take your hand off the massager. just apply some massage oil or water based lubricant to the skin and the rocks-off body star massager will glide over every inch of your body with the greatest of ease, kneading out those knotted muscles and aches and pains with its 5 powerful, but pleasurable massage settings for you to choose from , whether its intense vibrations you prefer or, a deeply satisfying , rhythmic pulsation , this little hand held massager will leave you feeling relaxed and renewed in no time.

. the new rocks off heavenly star massager is a great way of adding a little spice to your life . Its great for both solo and couples play.

why not show your partner how much they mean to you by giving them a nice sensual body massage its not only relaxing but also very erotic. Men like to feel pampered and loved just as much as we do.

Nothing says I love you more than, coming home from work wet and cold to find your partner has run you a steamy hot bubble bath and placed scented candles round the bath tub and you can hear soft relaxing music playing in the background. You walk into your bedroom to get dressed and you stop and smile as you take in the romantic gesture of the white fluffy towel that awaits you on the bed , with the rocks-off body star massager sitting on the top, and rose petals sprinkled lovingly around the bed.and we all know we're this is leading don't we.

Moving on, we have the packaging, as always with rocks-off they are very discreet and send out their products in plain white Jiffy bags , and inside is

The rocks-off body star massager, it comes in a simple, transparent plastic box with the products name clearly displayed across the front of the box, on a pink border across the top and bottom of the box

Removing the massager.



When I first saw the rocks-off heavenly body star massager the first thing that came to mind was a star fish, obviously because of its shape and size. It was smaller than I expected, although that's a good thing because it fits perfectly in your hand and is very comfortable to hold.



The top half of the massager is white apart from the small circle in the centre, which is pink, this is the soft power button. Press in to turn on, then press again to select your desired setting, repeat to try all five settings. There are 3 very powerful vibration settings, and 2 deeply intense pulsating patterns. Press and hold the button down for three seconds to turn off.



The underside of the massager which is pink, has five little nodules that are firm to the touch and all varying in size are dotted around on all five ends of the star giving your massager a unique sensory feel when combined with the various settings and amount of pressure applied.



The rocks-off body star massager is made from 100% body safe materials -ABS plastic, which means -acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, and is PU coated.



Battery compartment.



Unfortunately the heavenly body star massager does not come supplied with batteries.

It takes -2 AAA size batteries.



Hold the massager between both hands gripping the ends of the tips with your fingers. Apply firm pressure and turn to the left to open, both halves come apart. Replace batteries and put back together .



My aches pains and pleasures.



The thing I like most about the rocks-off heavenly body star massager is its ease of use, it's ergonomic shape makes it ideal for use on any part of the body.

21 years ago I sustained a serious injury to my back when a patient fell on top of me whilst I was working as a carer.

I have since had several spinal operations but still to this day I suffer constant pain in that area. The rocks-off body star massager has since proven very handy in pain relief.

Due to its small compact size I have been able to just pop it into my handbag when I've had to leave the house so its always on hand when I need it.

I mentioned earlier about taking care of your partners as well as yourself. Well I can tell you that both my husband and I are very loving and appreciative of one another, and my husband enjoyed his pampering session although he said that he preferred the pulsation settings to the vibration settings. He did repay my kind gesture in full may I add lol. The only thing I did find when using it on the more intimate of areas was that the nodules on the ends of the star were a little bit too abrasive for me to use again on that area but, some people might like that, it just comes down to preference.

It's easily cleaned with soap and water although I like to use an antibacterial cleaner on my toys but the choice is yours.

The rocks-off body star massager packaging does say that it is splash proof but I don't know if it would survive being fully submerged my answer would be no don't try it.



Well all in all I was very happy with the rocks-off body star massager it's a great little product.

If you would like to purchase this product for yourself you can do so by following this LINK




No comments:

Post a Comment