Wednesday 12 December 2012

My review of the 150mm slimline bullet vibrator.


New Review of Rocks Off 150mm slimline bullet vibrator.



The Rocks Off 150mm slimline bullet vibrator is quite striking with its stylish gold colour and long slender shaft looks very much like a pen you would expect a celebrity to pull out of their handbag, well maybe Katie price might have this one in her handbag lol.

Its presented in an equally stylish yet simple black Eco friendly gift box. I also like the fact that it doubles as a storage box ensuring your toy stays clean and dust free this to me only adds to its appeal .

The lid of the box displays the product name and model and also the company logo. It also has a see -through Panel allowing you to see the whole toy without having to remove it from its packaging.
I personally love this new rocks off packaging design, for the simple reason it shouts"Hygiene" which I think everyone will agree, its always important with any sex toy.





Removing the rocks off 150mm slimline vibe from its box it was lighter than I expected but still a very nice weight and with its polished smooth surface feels great in your hand.

In the centre of the shaft it has a emblem with the product name and company logo that's stamped into the shaft.

Although I feel this could have been better placed as it distracts from its smooth glossy finish. This is just my personal preference, it does not, in any way shape or form hinder the performance of the RO 150mm slimline bullet vibe in any way.



On the base end of the shaft is a very easy to use black one touch operating button, giving you the option of 5 settings.

The first is a slow constant vibration, the second a very fast but powerful constant vibration, the third is a nice slow pulsating rhythm, the forth and fifth again pulsating rhythms but varying in strength and pattern.

To turn off this vibe all you do is press and hold the button in for 3 seconds in whatever setting you've been using .

This vibe is very quiet giving the user complete confidence to use without being heard.

There is definitely something to suit everyone's needs and requirements, and for the  icing on the cake, Rocks off even supply you with the batteries.



Fun times ...

The good thing about this 150mm slim line vibrator is that its 100% waterproof meaning, not only it is easy to clean in soap and water but, also means it is ideal for both shower and bath time fun as it is fully submersible, making this slimline vibrator a very versatile multi purpose toy.



This 150mm vibrating bullet vibe is Ideal if your a virgin toy user as its slimness is non threatening with only a 7mm circumference, would be much like exploring with your finger.

Or if you love the power of a bullet but would like extra length, then the RO 150mm slimline bullet vibe with its 150 mm length and 5inch insert-able shaft , this is definitely the one for you.

Maybe you just want a powerful vibe that can reach and stimulate more than one area at a time.

The options are endless, it's also ideal for couple play .
 
look no further this is the ideal vibrator for you.


The RO 150mm slimline bullet vibe is made from

ABS plastic which stands for (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) and has a gold metallic coating. Its material is 100 % body safe and phthalate/latex free.



My experience, of the -  Rocks-off  150mm slimline bullet vibe

 

When testing a vibrator I always start of with a good old tease on the lowest setting and work my way up through all the speeds and pulsations to see how long it takes my body to react .

using the same method every time allows me to give a true and honest opinion of the product and its uses.



Firstly I found that using the tip of this vibe was very good at stimulating both my nipples and my clit. Because the end of the tip is not completely rounded off it has a slight dimple in it, which made it easier to keep it in place for pinpoint stimulation to the area I was focusing on.

This vibe however is not one I would usually go for due to its slimness, as I do enjoy both internal and external pleasure.

Unfortunately the RO 150mm slimline vibe did not quite meet all my needs, as I like to feel the fullness you would normally get from a penis, and I didn't get that with this toy.

Don't be put off by this though as it does have its advantages.These being, with its long slender length I found that by lying it on its side against my clit so that the tip is pointing downwards towards my anus, I was able to make full use of what this vibe had to offer. It gave me great sensations to both areas.



Bursting for some release I grabbed my RO 120mm bullet bunny and inserted that into my vagina whilst at the same time inserting the RO 150mm slimline vibe into my anus, WOW that was one mind blowing orgasms I couldn't even concentrate to turn the vibes off, I just pulled them out and dropped them on the bed next to me. The RO 150mm slimline is perfect for those of you that like anal stimulus, its the perfect size and i can personally say it feels amazing.

Thanks Rocks Off

I was sent this 150mm slimline bullet vibe to review by the wonerful www.Rocks-off.com You can purchase this great little vibrator direct HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment