Tuesday 21 August 2012

LoveHoney Review

 
 
 
Overall Rating:
Advanced Anchor Triple Stimulator Vibrator - click for details6 out of 10
Attractiveness:
9 out of 10
Quietness:
7 out of 10
Ease of Use:
7 out of 10
Material & Build Quality:
9 out of 10
Strength of Vibrations:
9 out of 10
Orgasm Rating:
8 out of 10
I was surprised how small this anchor turned out to be. I was expecting something much bigger but it actually worked really well.

The anchor has 3 speed settings, all very affective, and I found even on the strongest setting this vibrator is not overly loud, which is a huge bonus for me.

The first thing I noticed was the shape and feel of the G-spot shaft. It's very smooth and has a luxurious feel to it. I love the overall shape, it's easy to insert and is very comfortable to use. I found the rounded tip to be very effective.

I love how this vibrator is not to thick, and it would suit most women's body shapes.

However, once you have both the G-spot shaft and the anal probe inserted you cannot effectively use the clitoral stimulator as you just can't reach that particular area.

I also found the clitoral stimulator to be a little harsh. It's very rough and can be a little uncomfortable if you get overzealous. With careful use you can still enjoy it, though, but for me I think it would benefit from a longer clitoral stimulator with soft rubber compared to the moulded plastic it has now.

I found the best way to use this anchor is in a rocking motion so you can alternate between the anal and clitoral stimulators. For me this did spoil the overall enjoyment of this toy as I was hoping to have stimulation to all three of those erogenous zones at once. So for me it was a bit of a disappointment.

Overall, this is still a great little toy and can be a lot of fun, especially for beginners who are new with either vaginal or anal stimulation as it is very gentle and non-invasive.
Pros
Overall shape and feel of the G-spot shaft, nice vibrations.
Cons
Clitoral stimulator was a little rough, anal probe to small, too loud.
Bottom Line
Great little toy, very fun.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment