Tuesday 21 August 2012

LoveHoney Review




Overall Rating:
3 out of 10
Attractiveness:
4 out of 10
Quietness:
3 out of 10
Ease of Use:
7 out of 10
Material & Build Quality:
7 out of 10
Strength of Vibrations:
5 out of 10
Orgasm Rating:
2 out of 10






I was bought this as a gift, and I must say it is not something I would of bought for myself but I gave it the benefit of the doubt.

Unfortunately I was rather disappointed with this vibe. I found the overall shape a little uncomfortable. And this vibe is also far too loud to be used unless you are completely alone, which is a little off-putting. I like my vibrators to be more on the quiet side so they can be used whenever the mood takes me.

I was hoping this vibrator would have strong vibes to give it one redeeming feature but unfortunately this was not the case.

On the whole this could be great for some, but it just wasn't for me.
Pros:
It was bought as a present so was free ;-)
Cons:
Too loud, not strong enough, overall shape.

Bottom Line: 
           A subtle vibrating shoe horn.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment